Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New blog

I've decided to start writing again. There are a lot of reasons why. Mainly, I'd like to get back into the kind of thinking that blogging encourages in me. Second, I want to get some of the things I'm thinking through and working through down in a semi-permanent fashion, so that I can review them later in life and see where I've been. Reading through my old diaryland blog from my trip to Russia was hilarious and enlightening. Finally, I'm preparing a website for Rae and I's upcoming journey to Western Europe, and I'd like to be able to do some blogging from there.

Basically, this will be a place where I'll try to stop by daily and share what's going on. There'll be ramblings about work, about trip planning, and about relationships. I look forward to conversatin' with anyone who's interested.

1 comment: